SardarVallabhbhai Patel International School of Textile & Management, Coimbatore is a national level institution providing comprehensive Education, Training, Consultancy and Research in Textile Management. The Institute was set up by the Government of India – Ministry of Textiles as a Registered Society, under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975, vide order of Textile Ministry No.18011/20/2002-NTC dated 3.12.2002 in the premises of the erstwhile NTC Staff College, Coimbatore.
To emerge as an Internationally Renowned Centre of Excellence in Textile Management Education, creating a strong cadre of professional managers who will become inspiring performers and decision makers, capable of attaining high standards and competitive edge to bring the Indian Textile Industry to the forefront.
0ur Mission is to impart vibrant, comprehensive and innovative learning to our students enabling them to be managers, entrepreneurs, and leaders with strong cultural values and to provide an ambience to develop their skills to meet the challenges of the global business environment.
- Dedicated, highly qualified and enthusiastic faculty members.
- Holistic learning methodologies.
- Periodical guest lecturers by eminent academicians.
- Value added courses from 1st year onwards.
- Digital library with NPTEL courseware.
- MoU with leading institutions and industries.
- Students are provided with hands on training and encouraged to do mini project works.
- Industrial visit/Internship training.
- 100% placement Assistance.
- Hindi Diwas
- Annual Report of SVPITM for the Year 2014-15
- Annual Report of SVPITM for the Year 2016-17
- Workshop on Technical Textiles
- Inter – School Competition – “Best from Waste”
- Inter – College Business Plan Competition – “Recycling of Used Garments”
- Women’s Day Celebration
- Inauguration of Skill Development Programme
- Annual Report of SVPITM for the Year 2015-16