SardarVallabhbhai Patel International School of Textile & Management, Coimbatore is a national level institution providing comprehensive Education, Training, Consultancy and Research in Textile Management. The Institute was set up by the Government of India – Ministry of Textiles as a Registered Society, under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975, vide order of Textile Ministry No.18011/20/2002-NTC dated 3.12.2002 in the premises of the erstwhile NTC Staff College, Coimbatore.
To emerge as an Internationally Renowned Centre of Excellence in Textile Management Education, creating a strong cadre of professional managers who will become inspiring performers and decision makers, capable of attaining high standards and competitive edge to bring the Indian Textile Industry to the forefront.
0ur Mission is to impart vibrant, comprehensive and innovative learning to our students enabling them to be managers, entrepreneurs, and leaders with strong cultural values and to provide an ambience to develop their skills to meet the challenges of the global business environment.
- Dedicated, highly qualified and enthusiastic faculty members.
- Holistic learning methodologies.
- Periodical guest lecturers by eminent academicians.
- Value added courses from 1st year onwards.
- Digital library with NPTEL courseware.
- MoU with leading institutions and industries.
- Students are provided with hands on training and encouraged to do mini project works.
- Industrial visit/Internship training.
- 100% placement opportunity.
- Dual degree of MBA programme optional.
- Textile Graduates (B.Tech : Textiles / Fashion Technology) will be considered for scholarships & will be exempted from taking up the SVP-MAT entrance test.
- Hand loom Exhibition from 23.12.2014 to 06.01.2015 at SVPISTM Ground.
- PMEGP and UYEGP from 16.12.2014 to 24.12.2014.
- 08.12.2014 to 24.12.2014 Training program on “Design and Development “ for Handloom weavers
- 17.11.14 to 15.12.14 – New Entrepreneurs and Enterprises Development Scheme (NEEDS)
- 06.12.2014 7th Convocation.
- Employment meet jointly with District Employment office on 14.11.2014
- Industry awards
- 16.09.2014 to 23.09.2014 UNEMPLOYED YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM – TRAINING (UYEGP)
- Two days Inter College Program -Tex Avenir from 16.10.2014 to 17.10.2014